Alandi dewachi, a place located on the bank of river Indrayani. I am one of the local from alandi dewachi, pune. I want to share some unique information about this place alandi dewachi , which is popular for the sant dnyaneshwar maharaj samadhi with the world.
1. Saint Dnyaneshwar samadhi: Saint Dnyaneshwar, after translating the Bhagavad Gita into Marathi attained samādhi in front of LORD shri SIDDHESHWAR at Alandi. Alandi is thus a place of pilgrimage and is venerated by many Hindus. A temple complex has been built near the spot of Sant Dnyaneshwar’s samadhi. It is visited by thousands of pilgrims, and in particular, those of the Varkari Sect. On every Kartika Ekadashi (eleventh day of the Hindu month of Kartik), a big festival is held at Alandi, when the Yatra (procession of pilgrims) reaches the town.
2. Vitthala-Rakhumai Temple
3. Siddhabet: A place where family of Saint Dnyaneshwar was living.
4. Jalaram Temple(Jain Mandir): Just like the one at Virpur Gujarat.
5. Dnyaneshwar’s Wall
6. Sant Tukaram Samadhi: The town of Dehu, where the samadhi of Sant Tukaram is located, lies not far from Alandi.
7. Sambhaji Raje Bhosle Samadhi: Tulapur village is also lacated near to Alandi (6 km) where samadhi of Sambhaji Raje Bhosle (Son of Shivaji Maharaj)is located.
8.Sai Mandir: It is 4kms away from alandi on the alandi-pune rd., towards pune.
9.Gatha Mandir: Located in sidhhabet(Gopalpura), it is under construction, where whole dnyaneshwari which was written by sant dnyaneshwar, will be written on the walls. It will be the bigest temple in the city.
10.Tulapur: A place known for chatrapati sambhaji maharaj samadhi and sangam of three rivers bhima, indrayani and bhama